Experience the Madeira Tradition | Starting at €37
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Madeiran Traditional Night, it is an unique dinner where we take you to a restaurant and you’ll experience the typical dish of the Island. While you are eating a delicious meal at the same time you’ll see live performances of a Folk Group from Madeira and Fado concert.
The menu of this excellent dinner is as follow: A glass of Madeira Wine as a starter, then you get the Bolo do Caco with garlic butter the traditional madeiran bread which goes along with the first plate Tomato or Caldo Verde soup. After, the main dish: the famous Espetada, the tasteful skewered beef in a stick, served together with french fries, vegetables, salad and fried maize, typical from Madeira. Afterwards, you get to chose the dessert where you can pick coffee mousse or fruit salad; then you get a coffee and a digestive Madeira Licour. To drink with the meals, you can choose red wine, white wine, beer, water and soda beverage.You can repeat the food and drink and the price will be the same.
Note: Price is from FUNCHAL and CANIÇO area. For prices from other cities and villages of Madeira please contact us.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Beer, wine and soft drinks (you have to ask which one would you like)
- Driver/Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Transport by private vehicle
- Free WIFI onboard
- Not permitted to bring drinks out of the restaurant.
- We are not responsable for what happens at the restaurant neither the decisions they might do.